Are You Looking For a Celebrant
Who Will Make Your Wedding Day
And Remembered By All Who Attend.
Welcome to my website and thank you for taking the time to stop. What an exciting time for you as a couple and also for those close to you.
A wedding is a very special time in a relationship and every bride's dream is to have a perfect occasion and to contain the things that she desires. A lot of time and energy is spent on the dress, reception, photographer etc and yet it is the ceremony that sets the scene for the day. So with that in mind it is important to choose a Celebrant that will deliver your desires in a professional, yet friendly manner.
Ten Points for Choosing a Celebrant for your Ceremony
- Paperwork is correctly filled in and returned in timely manner to meet all legal requirements (This is the most important point)
- Professional manner and dress code
- A celebrant whom you feel comfortable with
- A Celebrant who fulfills your desires for a Ceremony
- All legal elements included into Ceremony
- Rehearsals if required
- Clear Speech so every person can be part of your Ceremony
- Provide ideas for Vows, poems and readings
- As many meetings as is required so that the Celebrant is not a stranger on your special day
- A Commitment from your Celebrant to arrive in at least 20 mins before Ceremony
Each wedding I have done is remembered for one reason or another. Each service is different and I personalise each service to make it unique for each couple. I always include some personal details, so that your ceremony is unique to you.
I have officiated at weddings at many Queensland lcations including Qld Polo Club, Palm Cove in North Queensland, O'Reilly's National Park, function rooms, golf courses, beaches, gardens, wineries, private homes and in my own home as well. I have officiated at weddings for groups from 4 – 120 guests. I have married a couple and had an interpreter present so every word could be understood.
For me personally, I was extremely proud to be able to marry my own son. For his wedding we threw coloured paper cranes as a symbol of a long and happy life together. The groom's sister and the bride's brother also tied their hands together to symbolise the joining of 2 families as one.
I am very family orientated and I have been asked to marry my nieces, cousins, Aunts and close friends.
Jenny Mitchell -Please contact me PRESS HERE